Wednesday, April 21, 2010

final proposal

-What will you read?
I will read about the history of Japanese cuisine, etiquette and cookbooks that include traditional Japanese recipes.
-What will you write?
I will write about the different dishes that I make, the history of the different dishes and Japanese etiquette.
-What will you do?
I will go to ESPCO host to find any information on the history of Japanese cuisine and if not, I will visit the Hawaii State Public Library to find informational books on Japanese food/etiquette, cookbooks and books on scrapbooking.
-How will you share?
I will share by making a scrapbook and by making meals for my family and friends.
-Who will you serve?
I will serve my family, friends and classmates.
What do you hope to learn?
I hope to learn how to make traditional Japanese breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. I also hope to improve my cooking skills and scrapbooking skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment