-What will you read?
I will read about different types of pigs, their habits, diets, intelligence, etc.
-What will you write?
I will write up different portions for the most common pigs that will include their behavior, diet, background, breeding...
-What will you do?
To find information, I will visit the public library and bookstores since Punahou doesn't carry informational books on pigs. If I feel like I need more information, I will try to visit a farm, where I can interview someone and observe the pigs' behavior.
-How will you share?
I will share by making an informational scrapbook about pigs which will include pictures and design.
-Who will you serve?
I will serve my family, friends and classmates.
What do you hope to learn?
I hope to learn strange facts about pigs as well as learn the proper way (if any) on how to put together a scrapbook.
-What do you hope to contribute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment