-What will you read?
I will read about the history and modern (weight loss) facts of green tea, recipes of green tea
-What will you write?
I will write up a history portion, modern facts portion, weight loss and recipes.
-What will you do?
I will research green tea, in general, then make an informational green tea scrapbook. I was hoping I could make recipes that have green tea [eg. ice cream, tea (grow a green tea plant)]
-How will you share?
I will share by making a scrapbook of several different categories of green tea.
-Who will you serve?
I will serve my family, by making our own tea, the Punahou community, by possibly putting it on display in the library.
-What do you hope to learn?
I hope to learn about the pros and cons of drinking green tea, ceremonies in Japan, the significance, how it came about, etc. I also hope to learn about the process of scrapbooking, planning it out,
-What do you hope to contribute?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment